Diagnose the diseases and perform surgery and related procedures on the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity and face i.e. removal of grossly decayed teeth and wisdom teeth, injuries, abnormal tissue growth which are present in the jaws and facial region (cyst, tumors, cancers) and defects in the facial region, upper and lower jaws to improve the functions and esthetics .
ORAL SURGERY IS THE SPECIALISED DEPARTMENT WHICH DEALS WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS.
1. Removal of grossly decayed and broken teeth.
2. Impaction of wisdom teeth.
3. Facial bone fractures and any injury to face.
4. Cosmetic surgery .
5. Cleft lip and palate.
6. Infections , cyst and tumours of the facial region.
7. Benign and malignancies of the oro facial region.
8. Genioplasty , rhinoplasty and other cosmetic surgeries.
8. Dental Implants.
Instant tooth pain relief? Contact fort hospitals ( dental-face-head-neck).Fort hospitals provide service 24 hours and emergency.