Get to know about your Infants mouth: A guide to tooth Eruption.
Teething is the process by which an infant’s first teeth sequentially appear by emerging through the gums, typically arriving in pairs.
Baby Teeth-Know the Indications of Teething:
– Swollen gums
– Rubbing face
– Refusing food
– Grabbing Ears
– Try to bite, chew or suck everything which comes to their hand.
Baby Teeth – Help your baby to sleep during teething:
Teething and sleep go together like oil and water. Here’s how to comfort your teething baby and encourage and peaceful nights rest.
- Massage the gums
- Give cold food before bedtime
- -Create a calm environment.
- Breast feed
- Give baby something cold to chew on. Cold de-sensitive nerve and reduces pain.
- Over the counter remedies, like acetaminophen or ibuprofen can help.
When do babies start teething?
Babies usually start between three months and six months, not to worry if you’re little hasn’t come up with eruption, some babies starts teething closer to their first birthday.
Baby Teeth Only one thing to remember is every baby is different, so if your kid do is otherwise healthy and growing, the teeth will come in when they are ready.
Order or sequence of teeth comingin?
– Usually the first two front teeth comes, either upper or lower.
– Once the front teeth emerged, side teeth will follow, finally molars will break through and all primary teeth are accounted for, usually comes by their 3rd birthday.